Smart Communications have launched ‘Smart Talk’, a fixed line solution that aims to save business customers up to 40% on their current landline bills.
Offering all the benefits of being a BT customer, but with the added attraction of great financial savings transferring to ‘Smart Talk’ is an obvious decision to make.
The benefits of Smart Talk Include:
- No long term contracts – Just a 12 month commitment
- No charge to transfer your lines and no loss of service
- You retain your current numbers
- You can access the same services (i.e. 1471, 1571 etc) as you can with BT
- Cheap Line Rental
- Cheap Call Costs
- Per Second Billing
- No Call Connection Charges
- Free itemised billing and an online call management programme
- Dedicated business account manager to look after your every need.
The charges (all exc vat):
- Standard Analogue Line rental is £11.50 per month
- Local & National Calls 1p Per Minute at all times
- Mobile Calls 8.5p Per Minute at all times
- 0845 Calls from 1.5p Per Minute
- 0870 Calls from 1.5p per Minute
- Cheap International Calls (i.e. Ireland and the USA from 2p Per Minute)
We can also arrange to install new lines, convert lines and move lines if you are transferring premises. We can also provide ISDN lines, telephone systems and business broadband systems.
Steve Unett Aerials Limited, based in Gloucester were spending an average of £950 per quarter on a single analogue line with British Telecom. By switching to Smart Talk they have experienced savings of around 45% - with their bills coming in at approximately £500 per quarter. Steve Unett the Managing Director commented “I am delighted with the service offered by Smart, and the savings we have made by switching from BT. It was a smooth transition and we would recommend Smart Talk to any business looking to save money and improve the service they get from landline providers”
For more information and our prices please click here and download the Smart Talk information sheet